Sukuk.com is a leading provider of in-depth coverage of issued Sukuk covering information on Issuers and Arrangers, as well as detailed Sukuk information covering everything from Coupon Rate to Credit Rating as well as other supporting documentation.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2027
KSA Sukuk Limited
An amount equal to 51 percent of the sukuk proceeds will be used in a mudaraba agreement, a form of Islamic investment management partnership. The remaining 49 percent of the proceeds will be used under a murabaha facility by the trustee. KSA Sukuk Limited, a special purpose vehicle incorporated in the Cayman Islands and wholly owned by the Government of Saudi Arabia.The Ministry of Finance received significant interest for the first international issuance of the Sukuk programme with an orderbook from investors in excess of U.S.$ 33 billion (equivalent to SAR 123.75 billion). The total amount of the issuance has been sized at U.S.$ 9 billion (equivalent to SAR 33.75 billion ). This consisted of two tranches of certificates, U.S.$ 4.5 billion (equivalent to SAR 16.875 billion) certificates maturing in 2022 and U.S.$ 4.5 billion (equivalent to SAR 16.875 billion) certificates maturing in 2027.
20 April 2022
Country of Issue:
20 April 2017
RECENTLY ADDED AND UPDATED CONTENT
ISSUED SUKUK PROFILES: DOCUMENTS AND PRICES