Power List of Sukuk and Islamic Finance.
The most comprehensive network of Sukuk and Islamic Finance Firms & Professionals covering Banking and Finance, Legal, Accountancy & Audit, Shari'a Scholars as well as many other sectors.Register to add your entry for consideration
1) Swiss-based Islamic Private Banker in Geneva previously based in Zurich / Islamic & Sustainable investing approach.
2) Interest in Islamic Philanthropy and Art.
3) Islamic banking professional, experienced in structuring and advising Islamic finance with global experience - commercial, merchant and private banking.
4) Private web portal "IslamicFinance.de" with the mission to support the Islamic banking and takaful industry with news abstracts, opinions, a free encyclopedia and networking.
5) Supportive to start Islamic retail finance in European countries, e.g. Germany and Switzerland.
Surveying the available financing models in the Middle East for sustainable infrastructure projects, Sukuk appears as a viable option.
Michael Grifferty, the president of the Gulf Bond and Sukuk Association (GBSA), noted that the GCC is starting to firmly establish itself among other